Friday, September 17, 2010

24 Hour Laundromats In East Orlando



FALL

Yes, the autumn has arrived, and with time
conviction. Rain, storms and cold
him stand out.
time something new to bring to the wall because
waves and boat will not fit all.
I brush my
swinging and came out here.

If it is cooler and I make myself comfortable
comes, again and again the desire
to manual work. As I have indicated already
that Häkelinfluenza me also
has come so far I could not even listen to-
. The small houses are to embellish even a mural with
. concocted really out-
as it will appear at the end, it is still
not, but it is already. The best ideas come
still at work.


My Haeckel ceiling. I'm already 14 Grannys
ferig, overall it must be about 75th
I hope I hold on!

Last Sunday, in glorious sunshine
and heat (I would have liked more of it !!!),
we have opened to us and are Solpen
driven to the castle. Especially my boys
were done. We have been through a leadership that is
to view the "torture chamber" - of course with
exclusive exhibits (which were also
original) - and by law, court turned
dealing with crime in the Middle Ages!
Very interesting!

The view was overwhelming.
course included a picnic to
with coffee and homemade cake from my niece
- Küchenfee Anna. My sister together
family were one of the party.
Unfortunately I made no pictures because my
card was full! Full-stupid.
Greetings Susan



0 comments:

Post a Comment