Thursday, February 3, 2011

What Is Compatible To A Px90 Recovery Formula



Was Snow Queen
there?

had our windows today morning
frozen. I've really never seen. had
The night is also in it!
storm, rain that turned to ice,
on the streets, but also on my
windows.
I would like to "Kai and Gerda" think
and the Snow Queen. I think the existence brings
only frost flowers and such patterns
!
snows of winter and now it says unfortunately
not "Goodbye". So slowly I have the
snow but tired. Well, by the February
we have yet to be, even so still a real
winter month, but I hope to March!

HÄKELMANIA - which has now
reached my older daughter.
Currently she is sick and she is soooo
boring, well the wool in our
not budget runs out.
In the beginning it was bissl painful, but now
she's out and looks forward to her
result!

So, I called my bath. Dryer allayed
washed laundry from the washing machine
give back to the dryer, laundry basket,
bathroom clean, flat suck
and then ...
off to my mom for coffee
with Häkelstunde.
love you I wish you all a nice day
Greetings from Susan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment