Monday, March 7, 2011

Is 10mg Of Valium Per Day Safe



completion

Yesterday, late afternoon, I
herzugeholt my painting materials and brought the image
over.
course I just sat alone at about 1 minute
table, I had the company of my
children and the everlasting
question - "Can I paint it?" And then
"What could I paint because now even ?"!!!
The little ones !!!!!!
times still some small details ....









I'm looking forward to such a beautiful
spring idyll.
reminds me of a
quiet Saturday afternoon. A gentle breeze blowing
, the birds are singing and I'm sitting in my garden
on the bench, enjoying
a coffee and my book. Above all, I know
I have all the time, it is
weekend and no events are pending, I
can "chill" as long as I will.
is just great - or!
And best of all, despite the cold
temperatures, I know - it comes
some point the sun with its warmth,
it is a Saturday with no commitments
with coffee and book, on the bench in the garden
- but I'm unfortunately not so ne
brindled cow standing on the lawn! :-)
So now end to the reverie!
So then, nor ne nice week
greetings
Susan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment