Sunday, November 21, 2010

Elderly Bestiality Vids



10,000. Visitors ....

I am so happens a lot, but that really
yet!
On Saturday (20.11.) We made a family
exit to the beautiful Erzgebirge,
to Annaberg. There, end
opened in October, the "factory of dreams"
, an exhibition of a private collection
Erzgebirge
wood art. When I was on the radio,
on "MDR-Figaro" of this museum
've heard, it was clear there
I have to go there. As my parents and my siblings
enthusiastic plus families, it also
were, we have therefore
all together on Saturday opened.
arrival
(after lunch picnic in the parking lot,
by candlelight and Christmas music :-))
When I wanted to pay at the checkout Kam .....
was the mayor of the city with
a bouquet of flowers, including two cameramen
up to me and congratulated me for
10,000. Visitor
the factory.
I was interviewed and filmed more bissl.
I did not know what happens to me, we were all
not stop laughing out again!
The bouquet I received also a really great
book on the exhibits.
It was a Saturday!
Since we have faaaaaar Suuuuuuper friends
and also go with open
eyes and ears through life
we have the short clip that ran on Mdr,
the same evening,
on CD get played.
has happened to as a watched and recorded
shipping!!
Thanks a million times yet you love her
Dickert!!


Here I just tried to photograph the figures

in the vicinity.


Who lives in the area, I can set the
really, really wonderful exhibition to the heart
. Especially at Christmas time a beautiful
destination. As of Saturday opening also
the Christmas market in Annaberg!
for the Manufacture we really need
some time, it is very vielfälltig and amazement.


The two then I got me a souvenir, to
Exceptionally this day, taken -
Helga and Heinz!


needle, thread and fabric ---
after a long break I once sewed again.
really ready I'm not.
The pages must be quilted
and the wing is possibly still a pattern.
So perhaps .... :-)!







Then I wish you all a good
Voradventswoche.
Have fun decorating, crafts, baking cookies
uuu!

It greets Susan





0 comments:

Post a Comment