Monday, November 29, 2010

Where In Canada Can I Buy 5 Inch Bevel Mirror



Feud of Advent ... 've




My "crown"
The white candles wrapped with wax sheets I
and points are awarded with white paint.
The modeling material I have about 20 hours
let dry and then the two resulting
carved.
I was inspired because bissl
our last visit to the "factory of dreams".
basswood I had none on hand, as had
serve the masses.
Advent fever ...
They're for my mom and my two sisters
.


The bags are made of sandwich bags.



A little view from my kitchen window
.
I think it is beautiful, this beauty, to admire
.
The drivers do have their
problems with the snow, but I enjoy
him. Better than old
bad weather.
Thus the ring but a great Christmas.








So enjoy the weather!
Christmas werdenwir may be sitting in the garden in a bathing suit
and grill! :-)
(Let's hope it does not, of me
from it can stay that way!)
Greetings Susan




0 comments:

Post a Comment