Monday, August 23, 2010

Accredited Investor Friends And Family



Finally its time to ...


... Crocheting. Yes, now the virus has broken out in my own case
. I just could not resist
. Now I'm in my free
minutes "Hex" crocheted. What should it be
I say not yet, I choose
me as pretty quick order. :-)

... . Draw On Sunday morning I
to me quite a lot of time.
Here the first photo, now it is still
painted with watercolors. Some of them I've
already, I hope that soon the image is ready.


... Painting. On Saturday was my sister -
http://kleineshandwerk.blogspot.com
and I männerlos and that means time for us and the
together.
When our children love and good
played together, we are simply out in nature.
Here is the finished product.


... Stroking. Our new family member
is finally here.

Our 10 year old died Hoppel
and therefore was a place free for
a new one. Ingo - this is this little
rabbits. The name has chosen for my husband
. Since our large rabbit Jana is,
had just ever so correctly
beautiful DDR her name. Ingo
we find totally appropriate. (Came to look at as our
neighbor boy, he said:!
"My dad is also Ingo" - direct hit)
means He still, as I said Ingo, you know
not exactly obs does not change, or whether ER
but one it is.



Thanks for all the loving comments, I'm looking forward
always have them and am always excited
who writes for as such and what, therefore, keep it up!

Greetings Susan

0 comments:

Post a Comment