Thursday, August 12, 2010

What To Wear With Navy Pencil Skirt



sugar cube alarm
******************************
On Saturday it was finally here, our
youngest started school.
you could ever expect not to be
a student to have a knapsack, possess
a lunchbox and homework
to have, as their three older siblings.
We had a great celebration. Here in Saxony
there is a great back to school so hard.
As nice as it was, I'm glad to have it behind me
. Today it is already our next, Nils
birthday and is 9 years.


(The picture was made Rike and eigendlich should
it even coming here, because I've already blogged
and so it should be seen twice)

Rikes decoration to-School .



MY picture of all get sugar bags.
is behind us now and our holiday
the whining I think back.
We were in Wieck, on the Darß
and have had a really great, relaxing and easy
wonderful week.


converging faaaaaar I wanted to paint a lot on holiday
. This image is the same on 2 Days appears.
quick pencil the view from our living room
captured and brought to paper
and then I had no chance, my colors rauszuholen
.

Here are a few snapshots of
SEA.


photographed from the pier from Zingst.
It was a pleasure so "right" to stand in the water
, the wind blew my ears and
I've enjoyed every second.

Zingster beach


In Strahlsund
And that was our house.
It was as you get home.

I love the sea, the sun and the beach.
Luckily the rest of my family also
enthusiastic about the Baltic Sea and thus is already
fixed today, God willing and we live, go
we returned to the north, in the coming year.
It greets you Susan.








0 comments:

Post a Comment