Monday, December 27, 2010

411 Fiat Tractor Manual




.... Between


but is now smooth again
Christmas past in one go `s been away.
Now we put betweenthe years.
The last week has begun in 2010, all
is preparing for the forthcoming.
For me that's always a special week,
not only my husband still grab Sun from
's birthday, but the week has what
mysterious and meditative in itself.
review of the "old" - as wars that had
beautiful, what is less what we have seen can do.
anticipation of the "new" - sometimes I think
all has to be different, or you start
with everything again from scratch.
(I'm biting `l blue-eyed, but I want to keep the
yet)
Christmas gifts to my children, except Nils
all Malta's get
with Doodlmalbücher. My two great nieces
have what in red get-green and yellow-blue
of us. My machine has
rattled and got the result.


My 1st self-made hat, it fits so
!



Our new family member.
"Snow White" cute meows and walks around
, practically it is, because if `s annoying
do I stop it!
(food they need little, sometimes ne Battarie)




One last look in the kitchen window
old year.


So now I would like to thank all love
comments, I'm always very happy about
.
I wish you a beautiful New Year's Eve celebration,
is well guarded and over.
We stay home, make ourselves comfortable.
The kids have wanted raclette, we do not make
watch some games and "Dinner for one"
.
I am still sad bissl the "old" after-
To mourn because one has yet used to each other, but I've
also looking forward to the year 2011.
's see what it brings Sun I hope many beautiful
days and less severe.
're all so fond greetings
by Susan - until next year!
:-)




0 comments:

Post a Comment