Thursday, December 16, 2010

What Does Skin Look Mottled



STITCHED

for my godson, who lives in Münster,
and at 30.12. Birthday.
The bag I got from a floating ceiling sewn,
fed with strong fabric.




Our summer sitting area.
I think that with the bikini on Christmas
will probably be nothing! --- Thankfully! Wash


we can currently
also not!
The year would eigendlich around, but what the hell,
because we have to just move to a
again! :-)

roof .....



Lutscheis ....
Today it is snowing during the day in our times,
it available at the evening another 10 cm from the white
luck.
Here in Limbach today and tomorrow is the school of
- Christmas gift from the Ministry of Culture
! The kids are pleased, but they can
this morning like the snow
enjoy and I look forward to, because I could not leave my
bed so early!
I wish you all a sheltered
days and who is traveling by car -
good Slide!
Greetings Susan





0 comments:

Post a Comment