Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Easton Vs Bauer Skates



Gifts times ....

I like the Christmas season so
because you always small
can make surprises
and a hands which gets!
this picture I have painted for my cousin
birthday. Yesterday was allowed
I give presents to.
am This Advent I was blessed yesterday
. My love has
actually thought of me and I bought a
. He is full of stress at work and
I had thought that he would not think of it.
The surprise is really succeeded.
in small sachets find Christmas greetings
of celebs in prose, by Theodor Storm, or
Wolgang Johann Goethe. Exactly my taste!





The girl with short dark hair looks
my mother suspected
similarly, when she was the same age and
the next Blonde as one that goes into the
class my daughter (6 years)!
good combination.





women binge - Advent birthday breakfast.
We always give presents with a small
surprise. This time everyone took to
"red-dotted white" Whether in paper or tape, whether
cup or candle than we would have identified
-. Funny!




Again, a few small snapshots of

kitchen window this morning. Overnight, it has
again very, very snowed.
Herrlich!





Here you can find any more birds a grain
, the front door is covered with snow!

love from Susan






0 comments:

Post a Comment