Sunday, January 23, 2011

Is It Possible To Hear Radio Waves On Fillings



PAPER DAYS ~ ~ ~


I wanted again to make time to do with paper
. And that this led
.




lace, crochet, crochet ....


Today on Sunday I had lunch after the
to fresh air. My family had no
desire, but this I do not let me chase the course
Boxhorn, I'm also very happy times
alone. There's time to think, look and
photography can and as long march
where you want. I've made today.
I always wanted to run directly through our field
behind the house today and since the snow
was not so high and the soil is too soft,
I dared and enjoyed.

Here are some snapshots of small
my walk. (I am the Rückzu
street!)















an old dilapidated Minihof -
looked over the fence!



.... there, the ravages of time have already taken their toll









... through the door crack geschlunzt


Greetings Susan










0 comments:

Post a Comment