Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pepper Ticks Treatment For Dogs

It is quiet here ...

The wind was blowing softly through the depths of blog entries. Still it has become. ie not to say that that is a permanent condition!

© kaakati / flickr
It has been the exam period slipped and the university demanded my attention. So, a little coffee break there in the blog. End of February is finally time for new and (hopefully) interesting entries :-)
Below I have a video that currently belongs among my fellow students quite like is ...




even if the video is perhaps a touch of strong negative (and somehow convey that students are unmotivated drunk) study, which I think is already great. At least for someone like me who loves to learn new things about it. But sometimes it might like to be sometimes less stressful. :) I agree that is not the opinion, which is represented in the video!

0 comments:

Post a Comment