Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sacramento Glory Holes Blog



mom - daughter time


("House by the Sea")
Yesterday we had two storm-free!
After I had laid hands on my budget
and the work was done,
(as it is so beautiful - "Work hard,
before pleasure")
we have made it our cozy.
First it was coffee or tea and cake
and then paper and ink.
This year I got the theme for me:
"house"
chosen because I love homes, I look at them
like me, and I also paint soooo
you. I've always forced not
paint a house again, ---
but one must also bring something different to 's
paper --- but after I at
've seen other again and again that they remain
her loyal subject, time and again
scribble the same, so I do that too!
's see what I was still getting about.
My youngest has since gone through the same!
I find that the picture is really happened that
she also was passionate about, especially
because she was allowed to paint on a canvas!

Crochet is as before.
This is my relaxation.



Thank you for all love comments, I'm looking forward
To read more of you.
It warmly greets Susan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment